TechSoup New Zealand is a programme run by Connecting Up, Inc. This is the brand under which Connecting Up and TechSoup administer technology donation & discount programs of companies such as Microsoft, Symantec, SAP and many more to eligible not-for-profit organisations in New Zealand.
Connecting Up, Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation that works to unleash the power of not-for-profits by providing a variety of information, products, resources and programs. Our services are available in Australia and New Zealand and throughout South East Asia. We also help to develop relationships with business, community and government sectors for the development of the not-for-profit sector.
- Premium membership program launched in Australia
- Suppliers directory program was launched in New Zealand
14,000 Listing in SAcommunity directory www.sacommunity.org
- Inaugural Australian Not-For-Profit Technology Awards
- Suppliers Directory program launched in Australia
- Premium Membership launched in New Zealand
- Global Microsoft Office 365 program launched in New Zealand
Premium Membership launched in Australia
- Accreditation information project launched on SAcommunity directory with the support of the Government of South Australia
- New SAcommunity website, with the support of sa.gov.au – compatible with sa.gov.au
- Creative common licensing applied to SAcommunity listings
- Google for Nonprofits program available in Australia and New Zealand
Connecting Up has a Volunteer Program to engage volunteers to assist in various aspects of Connecting Up operations.
Volunteers may assist in areas including data collection, updating critical information and other tasks relating to events, marketing and administration.
Volunteers work both on-site or remotely by completing tasks online. Volunteer opportunities can be found via the Volunteering SA & NT website (insert link >> http://www.volunteeringsa.org.au/).