- Microsoft Server Range
Office 365 is a flexible tool that includes a suite of application that can be configured and used very differently for each organisation. This webinar will explore the various applications of Office 365 and considerations for what components are suitable for each purpose and their benefits based on the experience of other not for profit organisations. This webinar is designed for organisations that are currently using or in the process of implementing Office 365.
In one hour, Matt will cover the following:
- What's new in Office 365?
- Realising the potential of SharePoint
- Collaborating with Yammer
- Communicating with Skype for Business
- Considerations for authentication of Office 365
- Getting mobile with Office 365
PRICE: Free webinar
Can't attend the live webinar? Register anyway and we will send you the recording!
Experiencing any issues? You may find help here. If your issue is not listed, you can contact 09 8870 291.
Presented by: Matt Walton
Senior IT Consultant, Infoxchange