With the recent growth of cloud based and online systems, many community organisations are weighing up their options for moving to the cloud or continuing to rely on local server infrastructure. This webinar will help small and medium community organisations to assess the suitability of cloud based systems and determine what local infrastructure may still be required.
The webinar will also explore how to select and manage your internet connection, PCs and mobile devices to ensure it is suitable for your organisation's needs.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The benefits of cloud based infrastructure
- Why you may still require local infrastructure
- Managing your PC infrastructure
- Considerations for using mobile devices
- What to consider when selecting an internet/network connection
PRICE: Free webinar
Can't attend the live webinar? Register anyway and we will send you the recording!
Experiencing any issues? You may find help here. If your issue is not listed, you can contact 09 8870 291.
Presented by: Matt Walton
Senior IT Consultant, Infoxchange