- Microsoft Server Range
Microsoft Office 365 is a flexible cloud based suite of applications that are available free to eligible NFP organisations. The platform is regularly improving and changing and it can be difficult for NFPs staff to keep up to date with all the latest features and functions across the platform. This webinar will explore the various applications of Office 365 and provide an update on some of the more recent applications, features and tools in the Office 365 suite This webinar is designed for organisations that are currently using or in the process of implementing Office 365.
In one hour, Matt will cover the following:
- An overview of the Office 365 suite
- What's new in Office 365?
- What paid licenses are worthwhile?
- Collaborating with Teams and Groups
- Improving Productivity with Flow, Power apps and SharePoint
- Communicating with Skype for Business
- Getting mobile with Office 365
- What’s next in Office 365?
PRICE: Free webinar
Can't attend the live webinar? Register anyway and we will send you the recording!
Presented by: Matt Walton
Senior IT Consultant, Infoxchange