There are some basic terms and conditions attached to TechSoup New Zealand Premium Membership. Please find the conditions below, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
- Premium Membership fee is non-refundable.
- Premium Membership benefits will only be effective upon payment and are allocated annually.
- Any Premium Membership benefits not used within the current membership year cannot be carried over to the next year.
- Premium Membership can be purchased by an individual working or volunteering for a not-for-profit organisation, or a not-for-profit organisation.
- If your Premium Membership is purchased by an organisation, membership is transferrable within the organisation. We must be advised in writing in this instance.
- One event discount can be used per event per Premium Membership, e.g. two people attending a workshop from one organisation, the first will receive a 20% discount, the second will be full price unless that person has purchased a separate membership.
- Premium Membership is not available to commercial organisations. If you are a business or work within a business, please consider the TechSoup New Zealand Suppliers Directory.
- Premium Memberships will revert to a free membership if not renewed before your expiry date.
- Members are not entitled to any representative or voting rights.
Upgrade your membership today »