- Microsoft Server Range
Hello - please be advised that Customer Support is unavailable on Friday 15th December via phone or email due to our end-of-year celebration lunch.
Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as we can.
For emergencies, you can call CEO Anne Gawen on +61 417 866 014.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused!
Is your organisation considering Microsoft Office 365, but you don't know where to start?
TechSoup New Zealand has partnered with not-for-profit technology provider Infoxchange to provide Microsoft Office 365 readiness assessment services so you know where to start.
Get ready for Office 365
A Microsoft Office 365 readiness assessment will provide you with the confidence to proceed with migrating to the cloud. Your report will include:
- your technical prerequisites for migration to Microsoft Office 365 - what you need to do before you can take the leap to the cloud
- key steps for migrating from your current computers and IT systems to Microsoft Office 365
- detailed quote with costings for Infoxchange to migrate your organisation to the cloud with Microsoft Office 365, including:
- Moving your email to Microsoft Office 365
- Establishing a Microsoft SharePoint site
- Helping to setup computers, laptops, desktops and mobiles.
- actions we identify that you could take to further improve the value of Microsoft Office 365 within your organisation
- further information and material to help your organisation make the most of this report
The readiness assessment involves a detailed survey about your organisation's IT infrastructure, which will then be analysed to assist you to take advantage of Microsoft Office 365.
What is Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is a new, cloud based version of Microsoft Office. It assists your organisation to work together any where, any time and on any device, without the headache and cost of IT management.
In New Zealand, Microsoft donate Office 365 to eligible charitable organisations.
Microsoft Office 365 includes:
- Enterprise-grade Exchange email and calendar hosting
- Document management
- Collaboration tools, including social networking, online text, voice and video messaging with Lync, and team site work areas with SharePoint
- World-class security, privacy and backup facilities
What do I need for Office 365?
Organisations looking to implement Office 365 will need to ensure their computers are already updated with Windows 7 or later.
Office 365 requires a broadband internet connection as a minimum, with a higher speed connection required for larger organisations.