- Microsoft Server Range
- Premium membership program launched in Australia
- Suppliers directory program was launched in New Zealand
- 14,000 Listing in SAcommunity directory www.sacommunity.org
- Inaugural Australian Not-For-Profit Technology Awards
- Suppliers Directory program launched in Australia
- Premium Membership launched in New Zealand
- Global Microsoft Office 365 program launched in New Zealand
- Premium Membership launched in Australia
- Accreditation information project launched on SAcommunity directory with the support of the Government of South Australia
- New SAcommunity website, with the support of sa.gov.au – compatible with sa.gov.au
- Creative common licensing applied to SAcommunity listings
- Google for Nonprofits program available in Australia and New Zealand
- Social Enterprise Of The Year, Connecting Up
- Global Microsoft Office 365 program in New Zealand
- #GivingTuesday Australia – Connecting Up official Australian partner for #GivingTuesday Global
- Organisation becomes Connecting Up Inc. and re-launches website
- Published 3rd national survey of not-for-profit technology issues
- Total market value of products supplied through technology donation programs in Australia and New Zealand passes $150m milestone.
- Launched the national Directory of Not-for-Profits and Charities, with funding support from Google US
- Launched TechSoup Asia, a partnership between Microsoft, TechSoup Global, the Hong Kong Council of Social Service and Connecting Up
- Began mutual conference scholarship program with NTEN
- First Connecting Up New Zealand conference
- MatchIT technology services directory launched, with funding support from Microsoft
- Published The Listening Project report after a year-long research project finding out what Australian not-for-profits need.
- Total market value of products supplied through technology donation programs in Australia and New Zealand passes $100m milestone.
- 2nd national survey of nonprofit technology issues, Are We There Yet?
- InfosearchSA re-launched on new platform as SACommunity
- CISA Inc adopts new trading name, Connecting Up Australia
- TechSoup New Zealand launched, with Social Development Partners as key local partner
- DonorTec technology donation program launched, in partnership with TechSoup Global
- Federal funding via Clever Networks for Broadband Education Project for Nonprofits in rural and remote areas
- CISA leads consortium to report to the Federal Government on the need for a National Nonprofit ICT Coalition
- First annual Connecting Up conference held in Adelaide
- Eventspool, SA’s first comprehensive online events directory established
- Infosearch community services directory for SA goes to the web
- CISSsa becomes Community Information Strategies Australia and first CISA website established
- First electronic database built (Infosearch:SA)
- Community Information Support Services - South Australia (CISSsa) Inc established and first print Directory of SA Community Services published (formerly a SACOSS project)
2005 – Prime Minister’s Community-Business Partnership Award (SA), with Vectra Coporation, for excellence in meeting the technology needs of nonproft organisations.
2008 – Equity Trustees Nonprofit CEO Awards – Doug Jacquier, CEO, CUA – Innovator of the Year