TechSoup New Zealand’s Suppliers Directory was born out of a need to provide high quality and trusted ICT services to New Zealand charitable organisations.
As a charitable organisation registered with TechSoup New Zealand, you can use the Suppliers Directory to:
- Find IT suppliers experienced in serving charitable organisations in your local area
- Receive expert information and advice from IT professionals in our Ask an Expert forums
- Help other charitable organisations by endorsing your past or present IT suppliers
- Engage directly with charitable organisations in our Ask an Expert forums
- Highlight Special Offers to a growing database of over 5000 charitable organisations with ICT needs
- Strengthen reputations within the charitable sector as a trusted technology supplier