Advertising across Connecting Up’s e-newletters provide an effective way to connect with the not-for-profit sector, both organisations and individuals. With a strong call to action, you will be able to engage with our e-newsletter subscribers and make sure your message reaches your target audience. Advertising is available on the Connecting Up newsletter and the SACommunity newsletter.
TechSoup New Zealand newsletter
- Audience: 10,000+ individuals from not-for-profits across New Zealand, including decision makers, managers and coordinators in marketing, social media, online and digital, community and engagement, fundraising, IT, administration and various other fields.
- Frequency: fortnightly
- Type of content: news, events, updates, educational information, tips, case studies, editorials and other relevant content for not-for-profits
- 50 words & image: $500 (main body text, third story down)
- 120x240 banner ad: $350 (banner ad on sidebar)
- 25 words & image: $200 (text article on sidebar, second story down, image 120x90)
- 468x60 banner ad: $175 (banner ad on footer)
View the ad placements on: www.techsoup.net.nz/newsletter/sample.html (highlighted in green as a sponsored story or advertisement)
Direct Email Campaigns
- Audience: Up to 50,000 subscribers - depending on target demographics required and size of organisations.
- Frequency: as required
- Type of content: full email
- Price by quotation only - dependent on demographic sizes.