- Microsoft Server Range
Events are an effective way to connect with your audience and deliver your message. You can advertise your event on the Connecting Up events listing or promote your services through a webinar presentation.
Connecting Up endorses events through an event listing on our website. In particular we support educational or informative events targeted to not-for-profit organisations.
Average monthly unique page views: 3,500+ (www.techsoup.net.nz/events page only)
Connecting Up runs regular webinars offering practical advice and the latest thinking for not-for-profits. Attendance is up to 100 participants per webinar across Australia and New Zealand.
Sponsored webinars are available for commercial clients to promote their services or share thought leadership in their specialisation.
We offer a fully integrated online webinar service, including:
- Event listing on our events page
- Promotion in our newsletters
- Webinar set up
- Registration management
- Webinar facilitation
- List of attendees and their details (those who opt-in to receive follow-up communication only)
It’s a complete end-to-end content marketing solution for profile raising, lead generation or content sharing.
Sponsorship opportunities for the annual Connecting Up Conference are also available. For information on the packages available for the 2014 conference, please go to www.techsoup.net.nz/conference.
- Event listing: $100
- Event promotion package: $250 – includes an event listing (valued at $100) and 25 words & image newsletter advertisement (valued at $200)
- Sponsored webinar: $500
- Conference sponsorship: $400-$7,500